Ohmylord. Yesterday was helluva night to remember.
I didn't have time to rush back to West View in the end, so apologies to the peeps whom I promised that I'd turn up.
I went to town with my old clique of 7 wonderful people! (Make that 6, should you think I shouldn't be crowned as a wonderful person). That includes Chingyee, Danielle, Adam, YuMing, Linden and JiaJun.
Reached home at 12 midnight.
It's so great being 'reunited' again, I really hope we won't lose contact with one another.
Photos are not up yet, though. I'll pen down more recollections when I receive the photos. Don't want to erase yesterday away from my memory.
Coming to think of it, I really have a whole lot of amazingly fabulous bunch of friends encompassing my life. You guys form the backbone of my life. I guess should really count my blessings.
I'll be dedicating a post to the people whom I really treasure someday. Soon.
I'm feeling so dreamy today. I'm picturing cows and sheep grazing the fields and little children frolicking in the long grasses, and butterflies resting on dandelions. Skies splashed with shades of pastel blue...
Ah, I'm spacing out, really spacing out.
...Stars shining brightly in the mid-night sky.
Awesomeness.
I should stop blogging or I'll keep babbling.
bye bye bye bye bye bye bye